This document sets out our policy regarding the collection, storage, processing and use of personal data in the course of our interaction with website users.
In this policy:
(a) "we", "us", or "our" means the NGO "Algorithm of Actions", registration number 44730964, with a registered address at 26, Khmelnytskoho B. Str., Lutsk, Volyn region, 43025, Ukraine.
(b) "website" means https://algorytm.ngo/, the subdomain https://reukraine.algorytm.ngo/, https://uvl.algorytm.ngo/, https://mot.algorytm.ngo/ and any other subdomains of the main domain that may be created in the future and operated by us.
We take our commitment to protecting the personal data of our users seriously.
You should review this page periodically to be aware of any changes to the policy.
In the course of our business, we collect a variety of personal data.
The types of personal data we may collect and store include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifying information such as name and email address.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data only by legal and fair means.
We collect your personal information directly from you, unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so. We may collect this information when you:
- visit our website;
- contact us directly by any means, including social media platforms or email address;
- leave a request, provide feedback or any other information through the feedback link on our website;
Personal data may also be collected through cookies when you use our website. For more information, please see the Cookies section below.
Why do we collect, store, use and disclose personal data
We collect, store, use and disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about our activities and answering your questions;
- to comply with our legal and statutory obligations, including identity verification and reporting obligations under the relevant legislation;
- for internal accounting within our internal systems, relevant technical and organizational measures, in a manner that meets the requirements of security standards and regulations;
- for internal analytics for the purpose of statistical analysis and optimization of the user experience and to ensure more efficient operation of our website;
- for marketing emails or direct marketing research.
To whom personal data may be transferred
By filling out the feedback form on our website and providing personal data, you consent to the processing and use of your personal data.
We share personal information with other organizations in our group of companies in a strictly controlled manner and do not sell personal information to other companies.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following ways:
- our contractors and external service providers related to the conduct of our business and the provision of our services, including, without limitation, relevant data centers, payment service providers;
- to law enforcement agencies to help prevent criminal activity;
- to governmental and regulatory authorities and other organizations as required or permitted by law or otherwise;
- to the legal successor in case of reorganization of the Algorithm of Actions NGO
If the information is transferred to a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the disclosed information is protected by the third party in accordance with its contractual obligations.
Security of personal data
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Your information is stored on secure servers. We may also store personal information in printed or paper files.
Our employees, agents, and contractors are required to keep all personal information confidential.
We understand the importance of security and the methods required to protect information. We store all personal information that we receive directly from you in a secure database located on our secure network, with active, up-to-date software.
Your data is available only to authorized users of the admin panel and is transmitted with protection via an SSL certificate (secure https protocol).
Your rights regarding your personal data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we collect about you is accurate, current and complete. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we use or disclose is accurate, current, complete and relevant.
If we believe that your personal data needs to be corrected, we will take reasonable steps to correct it - this may include contacting you to ask you to provide us with the most up-to-date information.
You can request access to and rectification of the personal data we hold about you. We will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you want to change.
List of rights you have regarding your personal data:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Be informed about what information we hold about you, how we obtained it, and how long we intend to keep it;
- Verify and correct your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data. If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, believe that we are processing it unlawfully, or wish to object to the processing, you have the right to temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data to verify that the processing has been consistent. In this case, we will not process your personal data for any purpose other than to store it or to comply with the law until the circumstances that caused the restriction cease to exist;
- Ask us to delete/destroy/erase or otherwise remove personal data about you (right to be forgotten).
- Transfer your personal data to another organization (right to data portability).
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of a violation.
If you have any questions regarding your rights listed above, please contact our support team at [email protected].
We may refuse your request if we have legitimate grounds for refusal (e.g., public interest or we are unable to identify you).
Transfer of personal data abroad
In some cases, we may need to send your personal information abroad or collect personal information from abroad, including from overseas:
- where you asked us to do so;
- Where we have outsourced a business activity or function to a foreign supplier with whom we have a contractual relationship; or
- when we are required or authorized to do so by law.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside your country of residence, including the following:
- Google Inc (USA) We provide data to Google for marketing and analytics purposes. Unfortunately, the United States is not recognized by the EU as a country that provides a sufficient level of personal data protection, so for our EU customers, we have entered into a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) with Google to ensure that your data is always safe;
- Facebook, Inc (USA). We provide data to Google for marketing and analytics purposes. Unfortunately, the United States is not recognized by the EU as a country that provides a sufficient level of personal data protection, which is why we have entered into a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) with Facebook to ensure that your data is always safe;
- Rocket Science Group LLC (USA) (Mailchimp). We provide data to Rocket Science Group for marketing and analytics purposes. Unfortunately, the United States is not recognized by the EU as a country that provides a sufficient level of personal data protection, which is why we have entered into a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) with Rocket Science Group to ensure that your data is always safe;
- RETENTION YES SP. Z.O.O. (Poland) (eSputnik). We provide data to RETENTION YES for marketing and analytics purposes. Your personal data is stored in Ukraine. Unfortunately, Ukraine is not recognized by the EU as a country that provides a sufficient level of personal data protection, which is why we have entered into a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) with RETENTION YES to ensure that your data is always safe.
How long we keep your personal data
Personal data is stored for as long as the Algorithm of Actions exists or until you request the deletion of your personal data.
Your information will be deleted, anonymized or pseudonymized as soon as it is no longer necessary to operate our website.
Like most websites, we may collect non-personal data about your use of our websites to help administer our websites, track website usage, and improve your user experience.
After logging in, your IP address is tracked against your user ID in order to prevent fraud, detect inappropriate activity related to the use of our products and services, and create an audit trail. We collect and store non-personal information that we collect through cookies, log files, or web beacons to create a profile of our users. A profile is the stored information we keep about individual users that details their browsing preferences. This profile is used to customize the user's experience on our website.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a website through your browser to provide an improved experience when using or browsing a particular website or to remember your preferences or navigation/activity history (e.g., pages you have visited on a particular site or typical actions) on a particular site.
- For Chrome, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For Internet Explorer, visit this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For Firefox, please visit this Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit the official web pages of your web browser.
It is important to note that if you block cookies on our website, some features may not work and you will have to restore your settings every time you log in.
Learn more about cookies
To learn more about cookies, including how to see which cookies are set, how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Communication with the deputies
If you have a complaint about how we process personal data, please contact our support team at [email protected]