Diia.Business is a national project for entrepreneurship and export development initiated by the Ministry of Digital Transformation in 2020.
There are 12 Diia.Business centers in Ukraine, and the first center abroad was opened in 2022 in Warsaw. On March 21, 2023, a Diia.Business center was opened in Lutsk.
The center provides:
- free consultations for the development of micro and small businesses
- entrepreneurial community and space for attracting investments
- business events and comprehensive training programs for entrepreneurs
- convenient coworking space for working on projects
- special pop-up location for product testing before entering the market
The Diia.Business Center in Lutsk was opened at the initiative of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and the Office for Entrepreneurship and Export Development with the assistance of the Volyn Regional Military Administration and with the support of ideil, redesign, and UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group. The center is operated by the Algorithm of Actions NPPO.