In the spring, the Diia.Business support center for entrepreneurs will open in Lutsk, which will help local entrepreneurs develop their own businesses.
For this purpose, the Office for the Development of Entrepreneurship and Export, which together with the Ministry of Digital Affairs implements the Diya.Business project, signed a multilateral memorandum of cooperation with the Volyn Regional Military Administration, IT companies ideil, redesign and UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group.
What is useful to expect from the center:
- Free consultations for business representatives
- Business events and educational programs for entrepreneurs
- A community of like-minded people to find partners and attract investments
- Assistance in business registration and legal advice
- Pop-up location for a test drive of the product before entering the market
The Diia.Business Center in Lutsk will be opened at the initiative of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, the Office for Entrepreneurship and Export Development, with the assistance of the Volyn Regional State Administration and with the support of IT companies Ideil, redesign and Ukrsibbank BNP Paribas Group.